Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pushing the Limits

Yesterday was hell.

Well, both Sunday and Monday would have been complete crap if not for Sunday's event (which I'll talk about later). Sunday morning, from midnight 'til around 5:30am, I couldn't sleep because I was excited about something and also because I had to finish my plate in Design 2. Well, I fell asleep at 5:30am, then woke up at 7:00am, I wanted to get my work done while I had time. I continued to work as I waited for Kay. So it was about 3:00pm that Kay arrived and I was able to take a long time-out.

At around 10am, I continued my work and didn't stop until around 6:30pm because I had to take a bath and get ready for class. That's right, no sleep for me, and on a Monday. Monday's are hell days. 7:30am until 7:30pm. When I got home I was exhausted. I had a quick dinner then fell asleep. Imagine, me, asleep at 8:30pm. I woke up at around 9 or 10 this morning. I spent most of the day in bed as well.

This is really bad. I don't know how I'm gonna survive 4 more years of this. Let's just hope that my schedule won't be as bad in the following semesters.

listening to: Fort Minor - Petrified


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com