Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back to School again

Wow, it's been a while again... Last week was kind of crazy, school started again and it threw me for a loop. My schedule is really weird, Mondays and Wednesdays are packed, Tuesdays and Thursdays are empty, Fridays are only half-days. Mondays are the worst. We start at 7:30am and get out at 7:30pm. I don't know how insane it's gonna get later on in the semester, especially with the major subjects. *shudders*

The environment has changed a bit, Section A and a large number of us from Section B were bunched together into one section. Anyway, most of my classmates are pretty cool, but there seem to be some people who don't get along with other people, but I guess that's how they are. On my part, I don't have any problem with any of my new classmates, so everything is ok for me.

Just yesterday, we got this week long project for Design 2, almost identical to our final exam, but with even more design requirements. We even have to make our own layout for the house, which is a first for us. I think I'm gonna collapse.

listening to: Thursday - Tomorrow I'll Be You


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com