Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 01, 2006

Holy shit. For real?

It has come to my attention that... wait.. no nononono NO... this has actually been pointed out to me by several people already. At first it was quite a shocker to me and took me quite a long time to accept this as a truth. I've even tried to deny it to myself and to others, but now that I've learned to live with it, the healing can begin. It's taken quite a long time, and now I am ready to admit this to everyone. Please don't be shocked when you hear this, it might blow your friggin' minds.

Confession time peeps... This is very difficult for me, but it's something which needs to come out of hiding. I, Timothy James Sta. Ana Tupas, Male, 25 years of age, admit to everyone of you reading this that: Yes, the rumors are true. Without a shadow of a doubt, I do, in fact, have a FAT ASS.

No, really... I do. Gadzooks! You're shocked, aren't you? Totally, fragtastically flabergasted?!? Good Lord, what a turn of events. This piece of information could turn the world upside down and flip that motherfucker right off its axis. Great Odin's raven, I bet you didn't see that one coming!

Sheesh, seriously people. Next time any of you feel the need to point out the fact that I have a plump rump, please just don't. I already know. Everyone else knows. It's fucking obvious. It's not like I've been trying to hide it in the first place. Just leave my ass alone.

listening to: Ciara - Get Up feat. Chamillionaire


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com