Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, August 14, 2006

In dire need of a time machine...

Sigh... It looks like I spoke too soon again. Just when things seemed to fall into place, every possible thing that could go wrong reared its ugly head. I just had the craziest week of my life, right now I'm just doing my best to survive.

I thought things would start to get easier as training progressed, but it just got tougher. Don't get me wrong, the training itself is a breeze, I'm enjoying it thoroughly. School would also be no problem, if that were the only thing I had to take care of. It's the combination that's killing me. I'm hardly getting any sleep, I had to reschedule 3 of my exams just to make it to work on time, my plates aren't getting done and, to top it all off, Kay and I hardly get to spend any time together.

Imagine my Friday... My Design3 exam started at 1pm, then it was due 8pm. If you know how I work in Design, you know that I'd be lucky to finish by 9. However, I had to rush and finish it by 7:30 so that I could make it to my training at 8pm. Thank God that I was able to get all the requirements done, but there were so many things that I could have added if I had time. So anyway, I was at training from 8pm until 6 in the morning. I could barely stand when I got home. I just collapsed on my bed.

This is a bit too much for me now. The homework is piling up and I don't have enough energy left to take care of it when I'm at home. My plate in Design3 is due on Thursday, and I've barely got anything done.

I'm 99% convinced that I'm going to take an indefinite break from TelePerformance. I'll just finish the soft skills training, which is probably going to be until tomorrow. Then I'll stop before heading into the product training for Dell. However convinced I seem to be, the war in my head continues to rage on... half of me keeps saying that I'll hate myself for giving this up.

But physically, I'm drained.

Socially, I'm non-existant.

Mentally, I'm half dead.

Academically, I'm close to being doomed.

I'm just glad that through this whole thing I've managed to stay spiritually intact. Otherwise I'd probably be in the loony bin right now.

First things first, I need time to catch up on my academics. My drafting board is waiting for me. Peace out.


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com