Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter + anime + games + Frig?

What the hell? It's been quite a while since my last post.

I've been working on a post the last few days, but it's not coming out quite right, plus the fact that I keep procrastinating. Shit. It'll be posted soon though. Look out for it, it's pretty weird. For fans of weirdness, you'll like this one. [insert evil laughter]

If you must know what's keeping me "busy", I've been watching quite a bit of anime, including: Naruto (finished about 5 seasons), Tengou Tengi, Boys Be (again), and some other titles. I've also added a few games to my pc. There's two expansion packs for Sims 2, University and Nightlife. I also got Battlefield 2, which is so fucking awesome. I also got Call of Duty, because WWII shooters rock. Last but not least, F.E.A.R., which scares the shit out of me. I'm not trying to be funny, this game is so goddamn spooky.

Oh, during Holy Week, I was playing Scrabble with mom and dad, and while scanning the dictionary for a spelling check, I ran across the word "frig". I use this word often, especially when around little kids to avoid swearing. To my surprise, the word "frig" means: 1. To have sexual intercourse. 2. To perform an act of masturbation. So if you say "That's so frigging stupid", it would be just the same as saying "That's so fucking stupid". 0_0

Anyway, have a Happy Easter everyone!God Bless!

listening to: Urbandub - Frailty


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com