Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sheet.

Haven't updated in a while... many apologies. Things have gotten a bit hectic with school and almost all of my remaining free time has been spent with Kay. Right now I'm trying to get my plate no. 4 in Design done, but my pace is really slow. It's getting pretty frustrating, there are way too many distractions here at home, and in general, it's just not comfortable working here. If that wasn't bad enough, working at school gets even crappier results. I don't know what to do. Shit.

In an effort to reduce the number of distractions, I forced myself to bring my rig to HardyComs and have her checked out. For some reason, my new videocard has been acting up. After testing her out there, it seemed that everything was fine, which lead me to suspect that power fluctuations at the house were the real culprit. If that's the case, I won't be able to use my computer in my room for a while. Anyway, I decided to leave her at HardyComs and have them continue testing her so that at the same time I could concentrate on my drafting work at home.

What a way to spend Valentine's Day. *pif* I've got a few ideas though. Let's see if things go as planned. Love you, Kay!

listening to: Bow Wow - Like You feat. Ciara


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com