Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Time for Tim?

Whew, it's been another long Blogging drought. Lots of things on my mind lately.

There have been some major developments with Kay during the past few weeks. Our long story got a bit longer, and it's complexity became even more complicated. Despite the complexity, it's also become much simpler because the equation is only down to two variables now. Maybe I'll post everything that's happened sometime soon. Bottom line is, things are starting to shape up quite nicely.

School has been interesting as well. Turns out I'll be joining a team of three Architecture students going to Iloilo next Friday to represent LCC in a Math/Science contest. I'm such a nerd. T_T During my Prelim Exam in Graphics, I wasn't exempted. Turns out I made a small mistake in one of my recent plates and didn't make the cut. Crap. Oh well, at least I did well in my Exam. VisTech has been torture lately, I suck at rendering in watercolor. Design has been a pain in the ass as well. Oh well, let's just hope for the best.

Money matters? People still owe me money and it seems they don't have any plans on paying. I've been surviving off donations and I've even gotten a bit of cash from some freelance projects (like that photo shoot during Carmela's baptism) but damn, pay me you cheap ass fuckers!

So what about my escape from reality? My virtual life? I've finally had enough with Ragnarok. I don't really have much of a guild there anymore and the botting situation is way out of hand. Most of my time online in that game is spent spitting out expletives. So digitalninja is 99.99% retired from pRO. The pROSins boards are still going strong so I'll still continue as admin, I just refuse to play the actual game. My avatar, digitalninja has been reincarnated in a new game, Rising Force Online. I'm enjoying the game so far, let's see where this goes. Most Wanted and other games have been put on hold for the moment. I want to wait for my video card to arrive. Then it's game time. Wee!

listening to: Urbandub - Alert the Armory


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com