Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wannabe photographer on the loose!

To my friendsters living in the Metro Bacolod area. Is your profile pic still a bunch of anime characters? Are you bored and unimpressed of your old pics scanned from your pictures laying around at home? Maybe you'd like to have a new picture taken?

I'm not promising anything spectacular, but I do promise to do my best to get the shot you ask for. I'd really like to get the practice. Maybe you've got this really great or wacky idea for your pic, that's cool too. Let's put our heads together and maybe some great shots will come out. Who knows?

You can message me through friendster and I'll let you know how to contact me. Okies?

listening to: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Driver's High (Great Teacher Onizuka OST)


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com