Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Taking some time to think...

Yes, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. Every time I sit in front of the computer, the thought process just doesn't seem to want to start. Other times, I'm raring to go, but then something happens to stop me, like a brownout. There's a lot that I've been wanting to post about, fate is just not cooperating. Anyway, I'm here at home in Victorias for the Christmas weekend. Let's try to get something done today.

It's almost 2006... Looking back on the past year, it's been another whirlwind of emotions and life-altering changes. Obviously, the first thing that comes to my mind would be the situation between me and Kay. All that's left for me to do is to just leave things up to God. If He will bring the two of us together again, then I'll be waiting patiently for that day. If He brings someone else into my life to heal this pain, then so be it. I'll just have to try and keep myself sane for the time being. I guess it's just this sense of hope that is holding me together. One thing is certain though, no matter what happens, I'll always be thankful that Kay is a part of my life.

In terms of health, my overall condition has deteriorated over the course of the year. Several factors, including the time I spent in the studio, the time I got really sick in January, the sleepless nights from doing plate work and an overall lousy lifestyle took its toll on my health. My weight is still pretty much the same as it was in the beginning of the year, but my physical appearance is telling a different story. These past few days I've been stuffing myself with as much food as possible. Then when I get back home, I'm gonna try to do some weight lifting again.

Going back to school is turning out to be one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. The challenges are intense, just the way I like them. It's such a great feeling to be learning so much. At the same time, my classmates are the best, they're a blast to be around. Needless to say, each of them are pretty weird in their own different ways. I feel like I'm right where I belong. Hehe

listening to: Pussycat Dolls - StickwitU


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com