Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

New Banner in Blogspot

Out of nowhere, I felt the need to create something.

After sitting blankly in front of my computer for several minutes, I went over to look here at my blog and decided to finally add a banner. The effect I wanted was pretty straightforward and simple, so it wasn't any problem. It took all of 20 minutes to finish it. There was a bit of a problem working with the actual code to make it all nice and seamless on the actual template, but it's ok now.

I'm satsified with how the overall layout looks for now, but it probably won't stay that way for long. At least I got something done. Maybe this is a sign of me getting out of this slump. God, I sure hope so.

Please let me know what you think. ^_^

listening to: Bonnie Pink - It's Gonna Rain! (Rurouni Kenshin OST)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The banner doesn't look Ninja-iy. But then again, your posts aren't Ninja-iy, too.

So, I don't know. Not sure what I'm trying to say.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com December 06, 2005 3:14 AM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com