Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Me in 2005

In an effort to try to document how I see myself and how I change throughout the years, I want to post my "About Me" section in my Friendster profile. I'll try to do this every year. Maybe next year, it'll be exactly the same word-for-word, maybe not...

When people hear for the first time that I was born and raised in Chicago, they expect me to be some kind of crazy, liberated kinda guy. But to their surprise, they find me to be more reserved and conservative. I'm actually really shy around new people and keep pretty quiet. There are some crazy streaks, but I like to keep that side of myself hidden for only my close friends.

Wise ninja once say... less talk, less mistake...

Anyone who knows me knows that computers are a huge part of my life. My day isn't complete if I can't spend some time in front of my PC. Yes, I'm a computer geek. And I'm proud to be one! You can quote me on that!

My relationship with God is healthy. I make it a point to always spend time to talk to Him and praise Him for the blessings He has given me. I am nothing without Him.

I believe in the goodness in people. Everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. I'm a very trusting person, if you abuse that trust, I'll make sure you regret it. (oooh! scary, huh?)

Hopeless romantic? Yeah that's me. I am such a fool when it comes to matters of the heart. I believe so much in love and it's incredible magic. How far would I go for love? To the limit. Makes you wanna ask me, is it a powerful driving force or my biggest weakness? Ask me again when I'm older and wiser. We'll see if the choices I made and risks I take either get me scarred or pay off in the end.

You might think I'm just a goofy dreamer with my head in the clouds. I don't blame you. Just don't get in my way as I try my darndest to make those dreams come true.


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com