Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Frustration

I gave up.

For the first time ever, I just sat back and allowed myself to be defeated. In reality, there was still a chance for me, but in my mind, it was just too tiring. It's not that I found it too difficult, it's just that, recently, EVERYTHING was going wrong at the same point in time. My frustration reached a new peak and it just destroyed my will to continue. This never happened before. Those who know me know that I'd never give up, He would always give me that extra nudge, but it was too much this time.

The repercussions of this choice are still unclear. It could snowball into a huge problem in the future, ultimately leading to my undoing. Or, God-willing, I might get my act together, reverse my luck and recover from this fucked-up mess. Right now, I'm too depressed to have a positive oulook on my future as an Architect. There has to be some way to get myself out of this funk. I'm just praying for something, anything to go right. Just a smidgen of hope to help me get through this.

I need some inspiration.

listening to: L'Arc~en~Ciel - Fourth Ave. Cafe (Rurouni Kenshin OST)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whenever I watch videos of Navy SEALs training, I notice that they're almost always training for one thing. Falling back.

Being such a small unit with only a limited amount of ammunition, very far away from close air support, getting in contact with a larger number of even poorly trained troops is not really a good thing.

They train in various maneuvers that, when they do get in contact with enemy forces, will throw as much firepower over the enemy as they have in order to stun the enemy, and then make a choreographed "run for it" to safer ground.

Now what the hell does this have anything to do with you and your frustration? I forgot. I had a brilliant thought at the beginning of this comment, but lost it as I was drooling over the concept of laying waste to enemy forces with automatic rifles.

I think it had something to do with knowing when to give up and/or falling back as being also very important in life. Or something to that effect.

THE END  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com December 06, 2005 3:11 AM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com