Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Extreme crappiness...

This morning started out as bad as it possibly could. What the heck was going on? It felt like Murphy's Law should have been named Tim's Law for this morning.

First of all, for some reason, my alarm had no effect. I woke up at almost 7 in the morning. My class starts at 7:30. After a hurried shower, I got my stuff together and by 7:30 ran out of the house. No breakfast for me. I was already riding the jeepney, already about 10 minutes away from the house, when all of a sudden, I realized that my ID card was nowhere to be found. There was no way to get into school without my ID, so I had to go back and look for it. After spending another 10 minutes going back and 5 minutes looking for the stupid thing, I was back on another jeepney and more than 20 minutes late already.

By the time I got to my class, I was 45 minutes late. I had no idea what was going on, my brain was really out of sync. Our teacher let us go about an hour early, then some of my classmates started scrounging around for paper for some reason. I forgot that we had an assignment to pass for the next period. Panicking, I tried to get it done as well. Well, no such luck for me, by the time my teacher got in, I was barely 1/5 finished. After a quick discussion about a problem in the assignment, he gave us a quiz. Wondering what else could go wrong, all I could do was sigh. At first I was happy because it felt like my brain was starting to function, but then when it came to the last part, I had nothing. I could feel the answer try to poke it's way out of my head, but it just wouldn't come. It was right there, ready to just burst out. But my brain picked the perfect time to have mental constipation. Damn it.

After our class ended, I decided to go play a round of DotA with some classmates. My luck seemed to be picking up. I was playing pretty well. Heck, I was close to dominating. We were minutes away from a win, but for some reason, I messed up. A wrong decision on my part cost us the whole game. Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

Thankfully, the rest of the day passed without any more disasters. What a load of crap this morning was. I was so frustrated. Let's hope this streak of bad luck has ended.

listening to: Sponge Cola - Crazy for You (Live)



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com