Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, November 28, 2005

Who? Me, a scholar?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Looking back at when I first enrolled in Architecture, I was partly asking myself if it was a good idea. Sure, I loved the whole idea of designing buildings, doing drafting work and being artsy-fartsy in general, but I kept asking myself if it was something I would be good at. The doubts were numerous and the odds were stacked against me, but I took the risk and vowed to do my best.

The first few days/weeks were tough, but I knew deep inside that this was something that was meant to be. A love for this strange and mysterious course was developing inside of me. Despite the continuous trials, I knew that I found what I was looking for. As time went by, the feeling became stronger, the drive was growing and the results were showing.

Now, after one semester, I found out that my performance was good enough to garner a 100% scholarship. With a GPA of 92.00, it's pretty safe to say that I did pretty well. For the record, I'm very happy with this whole Architecture route my life is taking. I'm loving what I'm doing and I feel focused. This is the path God has put me on and I'm gonna take it.

listening to: Finch - A Song for You


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com