Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Heading to Manila

Ok, it's confirmed. I'll be going to Manila on the 11th of November. My comrade and fellow Kink, Kevin, is gonna get married! It's been a while since we've seen each other, so I'm really excited to head over there.

He says the wedding attire is "formal beachwear". That stumped me, then he continued to explain that I should wear khakis, leather sandals and a linen shirt. Hehe, sounds interesting.

Anyway, I'll be arriving on the 11th, and I'll head out to Batangas with Sam on Saturday afternoon for the wedding. Then I leave for Bacolod on Sunday afternoon.

listening to: Tupac Shakur - To Live and Die in LA


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com