Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm Back!

It's been a while since my last blog entry. Things have been pretty crazy lately. Where to start? Hmm...

Well, the past 2 weeks have been exam weeks. The first week was spent working on our Design 1 exam. It was hell. Imagine the frustration of trying to work on a 3 sheet drafting plate for 4 days straight, and for the first 3 days you had no actual output. I had so much trouble just starting on my work. Then the second to the last day, I finally started getting things done, just to find out at the end of the day that everything was wrong. A minor mistake with my measurements in the beginning messed up the whole plate. So I had to start over again. On the final day of submission, I worked my ass off, but due to time constraints, I was unable to finish. Anyway, I was somewhere around 85% done. The best I can hope for is a passing grade.

The next week was a bit better. On Monday, most of us worked on our Visual Tech. plates. It was a bodyscape on one side and a human muscular structure on the other side. Drawing the naked human body was an interesting final exam. The drawings took me a whole afternoon to work on, but there were no major problems. I was exempted in my Graphics and Math1 exams, then I'm pretty sure I aced my Math2 exam. So it was a good week.

It's Masskara time here in Bacolod, so we decided to try our luck at putting up a booth during the festivities. We're selling beer and barbeque and stuff. It's been a unique experience, we all had alot to learn. Nothing bad has happened, thank God for that. After all this, I don't know if I'd wanna do this again next year, but we'll just see.

I've ended up wasted a few nights, drinking with my classmates. It actually felt pretty good to loosen up after all the stress lately. It's finally sem break time! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listening to: The Used - The Taste of Ink


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com