Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

When it rains...

Things just continue to go wrong for me this week. It's getting really hard to roll with the punches dealt. How the hell should you face a shitstorm of epic proportions? Don't ask me. I just find myself fortunate enough to still be standing.

The drafting board that had me so excited last week? It's side isn't straight, so it's pointless to use it for drafting. It'd have to be fixed before it can be used. The Math2 exam on Friday? I thought I aced it. Turns out I had a massive mistake which cost me a huge number of points. Stupidity at it's best.

Saturday I went home to spend time with my little sis. It was ok and all, had lots of fun, but for some reason, mosquitos decided to feast on me while I was home. So now there are bites all over my body. Sunday afternoon, I went back home. We played a bit of badminton outside the house, just fooling around. There was one time that I accidentally scraped my racket against the concrete. Now there's a big scratch along the edge. Damn it. That night, Kay and I had dinner so we could talk, but there were too many distractions.

On Monday, we met mom and dad at the airport. Instead of a Shuffle, they bought me a Creative Zen Nano Plus. It's ok, has alot of features I don't need, and has a LCD, and uses a AAA battery. It has 1 Gb of space, but I don't really need all that. The sound quality has alot to be desired though. According to the sites that I've checked out, the Shuffle has better sound quality, so I'm disappointed. Can't do anything about it. Beggars can't be choosers.

Monday was even worse because there was a transport strike. Classes were supposed to be cancelled, but LCC still continued. I thought I'd be able to go home after going to the airport. Tough Luck. So I had attend Design1 at 7:30, had to take an exam in Math1, and found out my grade in my Math2 exam. The worst part was the weather. It was so damn hot. I felt like I could fry an egg on my head, add to that the fact that I had so much stuff to carry. My sweat was pouring by the bucketload. When I went home for lunch, there were NO jeepneys. I had to spend 10x more because I had to take a taxi. Then I had to go back for my class at 5:30, there was no way for me to get back. What a crock of shit.

That night we played badminton. It was probably the worst I've played since I started. Nothing was going right for me. I did improve my smash a little, but over-all, I played like shit. Now my wrist hurts like hell and my whole body is sore.

Today, I woke up so late. Had to skip breakfast/lunch so that I could get to class on time. Then I found out that I made ANOTHER careless mistake in my Graphics1 plate last Thursday. Instead of a perfect score, I had to settle for much less. Then I went home and just collapsed.

This is getting so tiring. The whole week my insomnia's been draining me of even more energy. God, please help me. I don't know how much more I can take.

listening to: Incubus - I Miss You (Acoustic)


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com