Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 09, 2005

Semi-shitty Day

What, you ask, is a semi-shitty day? Well, first of all, a shitty day is just a day that's gone straight down the crapper. Everything goes wrong and nothing can save it from its eternal shittiness but an act of God. A semi-shitty day, on the other hand, is pretty much a day that's really close to shitty, but something good can happen to prevent it from becoming 100% shitty.

Today is a semi-shitty day. Borderline shitty, if you ask me. Even before it started, it was destined for shittiness. I had another lousy night's sleep. It's getting impossible to sleep when needed. Then I woke up late, so no breakfast for me. Then I had to rush to school so I could finish my Design plate. My brain just wasn't working. I was just staring at the plate, trying to figure out a design for the bedroom furniture we needed to draw. It took much longer than expected, so we had to go straight to our next class.

Math1 wasn't so bad, but by the time we got out, hunger and exhaustion were taking thier toll on me. There were 2 hours before my next class, so I decided to go home and eat. On the way there, it felt as if my body was drifting away. Have you ever been so tired and hungry that it felt like you were going to collapse? That's how I felt. The energy was just gone. I was a walking corpse. Thank God I made it to the house. There was a nice big breakfast waiting for me, so I ate and ate and ate. It was just what the doctor ordered. Too bad I had to rush back to school to take a test. So a few minutes after finishing my meal, I had to go straight back.

When I got back to school, things were pretty normal. However, it just so happened that the quiz was actually an Exam. It also turns out that the problems weren't as simple as expected. I spent the whole period trying to figure out just how to answer them. Fortunately for me, I was able to figure out what to do in the last 5 minutes of the class. Another disaster averted.

Anyway, I guess I've been lucky today... I'm gonna try to just rest here at home and let the day end peacefully.

listening to: Incubus - Echo


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com