Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Running out of gas

It's getting harder and harder to find reasons to smile nowadays. The past few weeks have been really tough on me... physically, emotionally and mentally. It's all taking its toll on me, bit by bit. I seriously don't know how much more I can take. What does a guy have to do to get a break around here? Prayer is the only source of sanctuary.

A few weeks ago, stuff like this would just bounce off me like bullets off of Superman, but there's a big dose of kryptonite sapping away all my energy. Or maybe it's the other way around... Maybe it's my source of energy that's missing. Whatever.

The past few days I've been forcing myself to get out of bed. Mind and body are unwilling to go on, but for some reason I've been able to make it to school to take my exams. What a major slump I'm in. What I wouldn't give for a nice escape. A good old vacation. Just something to reboot my system. Yeah right. Wishful thinking.

It seems this merry-go-round of an ordeal is far from winding itself down. All I can hope to do is brace myself and hold on for as long as possible.

listening to: Tupac - Keep Your Head Up


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com