Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Old School

Before I start... Yes, I know I've been avoiding a certain topic, but I don't really know what to say or how to explain it. There's no definite outcome yet, so I might as well just not say anything.

The other night, JM asked me what the title was for Snoop's song that goes: "Ain't nuthin but a G thang, baby..." At first I was scratching my head because I forgot already. It's been a while since that song's been played on my playlists. So after a quick search of my mp3s, we found out that it's title is Nuthin' but a G Thang, duh...

After that, I realized most of my playlists these past months (years?) were composed of alternative and other rock songs. So I've been digging through my mp3s and making a pure rap playlist. Damn, I miss listening to 2pac, Coolio, Dre, Snoop, Biggie, Ice Cube, Bone Thugs, Busta Rhymes and the like. So, yeah, there's a new playlist for me to listen to whenever I'm in that kinda mood.

Yesterday, after coming back from school at around 2, there was no gas left in my tank. I collapsed on my bed and was out all afternoon and all night. I just remember getting up for dinner, then after that I was just in bed texting Kay the rest of the night. After that, I fell asleep again and the next thing I knew, it was morning already. The night before all that, I couldn't sleep at all. My body clock must be fucked up even more than I first thought, this insomnia thing's got me so drained.

listening to: 2pac - Life Goes On



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com