Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 16, 2005

Here we go again...

Ok, for the 1 or 2 people who actually read this, you're probably sick and tired of me and my nonstop barrage of melodrama. But bear with me, I have nothing else, nowhere else to go.

In the past, whenever I couldn't fall asleep, I'd play this special playlist on my winamp. It's a collection of sounds of the ocean and chirping birds. Whenever that'd play, I'd be out in less than 5 minutes.

After lying in bed for the past 30 minutes with my eyes closed, it's obvious that this is gonna be another one of those nights. So I tried the list again. Nothing. Sleep won't come easily anymore. Prayer after prayer, night after night, begging for at least a single night's rest, go unheard. Just what is God trying to tell me here?

My eyebags are terrible. My stubble is getting longer from not having enough time to shave. Tomorrow will start off without any desire or energy to get out of bed. Well why should I? Oh yeah, I've got an exam in less than 6 hours. Yippie. This should be interesting.

Fuck. Back to my bed. Maybe I'll have better luck this time.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is okay Tim. Turn to music, maybe it could help lessen the pain.

And don't be too hard on yourself. Don't be pressured by the small things when there are bigger matters that have to be dealt with.

And take your time. No one's rushing you.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 17, 2005 11:36 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com