Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, September 02, 2005

Broken Biological Clock

For some strange reason, my biological clock has been going haywire lately. I sleep at around 1 in the morning, which is earlier than usual. But then I wake up in the middle of the night, usually around 4 then can't fall asleep again until an hour later. That makes me wake up later than normal, sometimes around 8 or 9 in the morning. During school days, that would mean certain death, since MWF classes start at 7:30. It doesn't end there. Even at that point, my body just won't seem to move and I fall asleep again. This morning I was out cold until 1 in the afternoon. Now that is just messed up.

If my body clock doesn't adjust by Monday I'm dead meat.

listening to: Yellowcard - Gifts and Curses

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Get an alarm clock.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 03, 2005 12:46 AM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com