Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to School

It's been a week and a half since the last time we had class in LCC. The last time I went to school was on Wednesday, August 24. That was a looong time ago. First it was practice for the sportsfest, then the actual sportsfest last week, then we didn't have class yesterday so that we could rest from the sportsfest. That's a long-ass vacation.

Anyway, it's good that things are getting back to normal. Now I can force myself to sleep earlier and get back in the schooling "groove". It's good to keep my mind active, keep the neurons nice and warm.

So what else has been happening? Well, the Shuffle fund is still non existant. People still owe me money up to now and until they pay, the Shuffle is only a dream. GIVE ME MY MONEY, BIATCHEZ!

Last week I got a racket for badminton. It's a Gosen Ti Ultralite 1200. Actually, I didn't have any basis on how to pick out a racket, so I just based it on the price and how light the racket was. Anyway, it's really light and the price was pretty cheap, P850. After that, I bought an overgrip for P50 and a new GUT (string) for P140. Then having the GUT put in cost another P70. Well, I didn't spend for the racket itself, dad bought it for me because he thought it was a good idea for me to get into some sort of physical activity.

Mom and dad, Tito Paul and Tita Lourdes are going to Singapore this week with Tita Vic. She will be recieving an award on behalf of the Laura Vicuña Foundation for being the best NGO in Asia. The foundation helps out street children and other less fortunate peeps.

Well, time for me to hit the sack. School school school tomorrow!

listening to: Good Charlotte - We Believe


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com