Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 29, 2005

And it just doesn't stop...

Some guys just can't get a break, can they?

Yesterday, I slipped while going to the bathroom. What, it's not bad enough that my knee is already messed up after years of abuse? It has to get messed up even more? The fall slammed my knee against the tiles and scraped it up pretty bad. Sheeeet man. I couldn't get up for around 5 minutes. Then I limped back up to my room and let the profanities fly around for a while.

I'm on a roll baby!

listening to: Foo Fighters - Monkeywrench

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogger scratchzilch says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hey your blog is really funny...

i dont know you, i was just randomly reading blogs, hehe.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 29, 2005 12:18 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogger Agent47 says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
uhm, well i guess i'm happy someone is getting a laugh out of my misery. oh don't mind me, i'm just in one of those moods. thanks for visiting.

i see you're from chicago. i used to live there.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 29, 2005 12:24 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogger vistan says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dude, you gotta get your room feng sui-ed or something...

maybe some goodluck charms? hehehe  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 29, 2005 1:01 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com