Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Wearing it on my sleeve

Seems my blog has changed in its overall mood the past few posts. What an understatement. It's done a complete backflip if you ask me. A few friends commented that it might be best to lessen the melancholy. If only it were that easy for me to just pretend that things are alright. My heart is always on my sleeve. If I'm angry, happy, sad, suicidal, horny, drunk, sick, gassy, or whatever... you'll know about it.

When I first started this blog, I promised myself to always be honest with my feelings. One day, I'll want to look back on my life and try to piece together why it would be the way it is. That's what most blogs are for, right? To keep a record of your experiences. For every significant moment there will be a corresponding post.

So if you see that my blog is becoming a "fuck this life" shade of black, well, that's exactly how I feel. If I post that I've been barely able to sleep the past 5 days and woke up each morning just to start crying, well, that's true as well.

listening to: Kanye West - Jesus Walks



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com