Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Waiting in Vain?

Ok, the paranoia has totally overcome me. What if she's really not coming back? What if she just decided to run off? What if she doesn't love me? Everything feels so wrong. It's as if hope is withering away and is being replaced with a deep emptiness in my soul. It just hurts so bad. It feels like my heart is going to explode. My breath is shallow and ragged. What did I do to deserve this? God, what more do you want from me?

listening to: the beating of my heart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogger vistan says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dude, you got i bad. hopefully everything works out the way it should.

hang in there man! reinforcements are just an instant messenger/blog comment/email away!  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com August 29, 2005 11:49 AM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com