Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 19, 2005

Unexpected plot twists... part three

Let's try to fast forward this story and get things closer to present day. Back in October, it was Masskara/Oktoberfest season in Bacolod. Zafiro was able to come home to Bacolod where we convinced him to come back for good to join the company, but he had to go back to Cebu to take care of things before that. I also met up with Kay for lunch one time, nothing special. We just ate at KFC and talked mostly about her boyfriend, which was pretty much what we did whenever we talked.

End of October, JR finally came home for sem break from Law School. This meant one thing. Party party party! I don't remember getting wasted so often in such short intervals as when JR is around. He is the Van Wilder of Bacolod (does that make me Taj?). Party mode extended until late November. It was just what I needed to keep me from going nuts in the studio. Flozard, our photographer, already quit because we managed to fuck up the LCC account. It was supposed to be good to go, but still slipped out of our hands. I wonder why?

Early November, Tita Faith and Tita Sisi came home for vacation with her boyfriend Owen. The last time we were together was back during my vacation in 2003, so it was really great to be able to spend time with them again. It was during this time that Kay and I became a couple, it all happened so fast... but that's another story for another post. It's coming soon! Promise!

In January, I went with Kay to Manila. She had training up in Smart Tower and I was roaming around Makati meeting up with friends. We had an EB for the pROSins boards and I met up with Maan, Dein, Sam, Doranne and JR. It was such a relief to be away from the office. The two of us also went out drinking with JR and my cousin TanĀ². It seems I overdid the whole walking thing in Makati because my feet totally got blistered and ended up getting infected when I got back home. This kept me stuck at home for more than a week. It was horrible, I could barely even walk and felt like crap. But thankfully, it got better after that.

Fast forward to April, Tita Ting and Tita Bing came home for mom and dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary. I was so happy on that day because Kay was there by my side to celebrate it with us.

A few weeks later, I finally decided that enough was enough. I quit from the studio, packed my gear and left. Zaffy felt the same, so we both split. That marked the start the newest chapter of my life. It was at that point that I decided to go back to school and take up Architecture. So now here I am in LCC Bacolod, the top architecture school in the Philippines. My rusty brain is taking a beating, but I'm giving it my best. I have all the inspiration I need. You know who you are. *wink*



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com