Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Truth

There are lots of people out there who are reading this blog and don't know the entire story behind what's happening between me and Kay. The situation is not what you'd expect and some people might actually start to think that Kay is a bad person. That's the last thing I want to happen, she doesn't deserve that. I love her, no matter what her choice will be. So here's the lowdown of what's really happening.

That night when we were talking by the pool in November, Kay still had a boyfriend. During that time he was in Japan with his band. He was gone around a month and for that whole stretch of time, didn't contact her. This was more or less what happened all the time between them. That's where I came in, for the past few years, I would be her cactus, listening to her and giving advice. That night beside the pool, I couldn't take it anymore and let her know how I felt. That I'd never let anything like that happen to her if she was with me. That I couldn't stand sitting there watching her get hurt anymore. So, I got my chance to prove it, knowing full well that she was still in love with the other guy.

During that time, I did my best to always be there for her, to try and give her the love that I felt she deserved. Maybe along the way she fell in love with me too, maybe not. What was important to me was that she'd be happy. If one day she'd love me more than I knew she loved him, then I felt things might have a happy ending.

Some time in late February, he came back to Bacolod. If I had a blog back then, odds are that we'd have a posting flurry similar to this one. I was a real mess back then, but then I was blessed enough that she stayed with me. So I thought my ordeal was over, but deep inside there was always that fear that he might resurface. For the moment though, he was off to Manila.

For the first time in a long time, I was happy again. Kay is such a wonderful person and brings so much out of me, so I tried to be the same for her. We'd argue a few times, but no other major problems really arose. However I could always feel the underlying presence of the other guy. It was quite obvious that she was still not over him.

So skip to present day, and that's the situation I face now. She went to Manila to go talk to him. I hope no one judges Kay for what's happening, I took a risk back then and this is what happens when you take risks. I love her, always will. No matter what. I just hope she'll be happy.

listening to: My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now Tim. I always believed in the line

What other people think of you is none of your business.

Things often go smoother that way.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com August 30, 2005 6:03 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Anonymous Anonymous says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
it's ok dude... at least nandun ka sa tabi nya plagi,  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com September 15, 2005 10:48 PM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com