Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Opposite ends of the emotional spectrum...

It's amazing how your mood can change in an instant. Sometimes life just throws you the most unexpected curve balls.

Last week was exam week again. I was in really high spirits starting Monday because I had my Math 1 exam and aced it, my midterm grade would be over 100% if that were possible. In Math 2, I made a minor mistake but my midterm grade still managed to end up a 98.98%. The biggest reason for me to smile arrived on Tuesday when I found out that I was exempted from my Graphics 1 exam, that meant I got an automatic 95 for my midterm exam. I was thanking God for giving me such blessings.

However, it made me careless. I was supposed to work on my take-home exam in Design 1, a floor plan of the 1st floor of a house, which was due on Wednesday morning. I worked on it, and could have finished it, but fell asleep at 3 in the morning.

When I woke up, it was already 7:30 AM. My plate was due 7:30 AM. I rushed to school hoping that our instructor would give us some time to finish it, but when I arrived, my classmates were all scribbling frantically on a written exam. I attempted to answer the exam, quite hopelessly, then after the exam I found out that we all had to pass our take-home part of the exam... finished or not.

Bummer.



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com