Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 28, 2005

My heart is a punching bag.

Attended a wedding today, nothing spectacular to tell about it. It's probably redundant to mention that my current mood is not the most appropriate for a wedding. Mr. Gloom Incarnate is probably the least welcome person at most festive occasions.

The reception, on the other hand, was a different story. It was held in Palmas del Mar, the same resort where my Tita Faith's birthday was held. Yep, that's where Kay became my girlfriend. The moment they reminded me that it was going to be held there, I thought to myself, "Kill me now."

After eating, I walked to the spot where we talked that night. I started reminiscing... That night, we were sitting by a moonlit pool on the other side of the resort, which was empty for some reason. We spent the night just talking and talking and talking.

Later on, I walked over to the area of the resort that was overlooking the ocean. We were there on the afternoon of Valentine's Day, there was a spot where we sat and watched the sun set. It was such a happy moment for me back then. Just being with the woman I love on Valentine's Day...

That's when the real world bitch-slapped me back to my senses. I just sat there, watching the sun go down by myself. The ocean breeze grew stronger for a while, causing me to shiver and convinced me to walk back to where the reception was being held.

listening to: Incubus - Wish You Were Here


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Blogger Agent47 says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The only thing keeping me sane right now is prayer. Maybe you can help me out with that? Thanks dude.  
Image hosted by Photobucket.com August 29, 2005 12:46 AM Image hosted by Photobucket.com
     

Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com