Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

How to piss off a nice guy...

Kids, you might wanna skip this post, it's gonna get really ugly.

Yeah, I consider myself to be a pretty nice guy. I try my best to always be understanding and patient with other people. And it's important to me to try to keep a clear conscience, so I lay off the dumb shit. Do you agree with that?

No matter how questionable his/her character is, you can usually expect me to invest alot of trust into everyone. That's just how I am, I believe everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves. Isn't that nice of me?

Now, most of the time, there are no problems with that, people are usually nice and all. However, there are just some people out there who are just plain evil. Alot of times it's obvious and I just end up avoiding them. Sometimes there are those people who can't really help but be kinda bad, but try to be good. For those people, it's no biggie, I forgive people pretty easily. No point in holding grudges over little things.

Then there are those people that really make my blood boil. Plastic, two-faced, fake-ass, back-stabbing, mother fuckers who lie under the radar and bleed you dry right under your nose. They pretend to be your friend but might as well be your worst enemy. These dipshits are the fucking scum of the Earth. Well they can take all that sugar-coated bullshit they try to feed me and shove it up their asses.

For those who got hit by a bullseye (there are quite a few of you out there)...You think I don't know all that shit you do behind my back? FUCK YOU. I'm not an idiot! I'd find out sooner or later, believe me. So see this finger here? Yup, the bad finger... It's saluting all of you who think you're getting the better of me.

I'm not really into revenge, but I do believe in karma. I'm not gonna do anything to you. It's all gonna come back to you on it's own. As an added bonus, I'll be praying for you as your soul continues its downward spiral to frying in the depths of hell. See? I'm still a nice guy.


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com