Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 22, 2005

Love-struck Ninja

Darn, things have been really hectic with school lately, the rest of the time was spent as a lifeless heap on my bed. Haven't had much time to post. Well, here I am again, I have the whole night to gather my thoughts and put them into words.

After spending most of the week coughing my guts out and grabbing for tissue to stop my running nose, I'm starting to feel closer to my usual level of health. I'm not gonna say healthy, because Lord knows how messed up my system is. Actually, starting Wednesday, things were pretty much back to normal, just being slightly bothered with an annoying dry cough and sniffles up until now.

As posted earlier, Wednesday was our 8th month anniversary. It started out normal enough, I had class at 8 in the morning. Then around 9, I passed by the flower vendors near school to buy a single, white rose and went straight to Kay's house. She just got out of bed when I arrived and gave her the rose. Then she took a bath and got ready for work, after which, we headed to Robinson's to her office.

After my 1 o'clock class, we met up again later for lunch at Sbarro, then had dessert at Shakey's, where we sat and talked for a while before Kay had to run back to work. At that point, I didn't have anything to do until she got off work at 8, so I decided to take a much needed rest back at home.

Later that night we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Imbiss. I really recommend anyone from Bacolod or just in town visiting to take the time to try and eat there. Yummy! But my favorite parts of the whole day were the times we would just sit and talk. That's what we did after dinner. Sigh, me so happy!

Last night, we had an extension to our monthiversary. We had dinner here at the house then watched Harold and Kumar go to White Castle (trip!) while munching on chips and salsa.

Luv yah, Kay! Muah!


Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com