Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Drained...

Just got home from a long, hot weekend... Yesterday afternoon, I went home to Victorias because some relatives came home from California. The trip home was long, but thankfully it wasn't spent on a bus. DonĀ² and Paeng went home to Sagay, so they gave me a ride.

When I got home, no one was around, seems they all went up to the mountain resort. So I spent the afternoon watching my cousin's DVDs of MTV's Pimp my Ride - 1st Season. Somewhere in the middle, I fell asleep from exhaustion. Around 6 PM, I woke to the sound of my cousins coming into the house. Then we all had dinner together. After dinner, I just hung around with my cousins and chatted. A while later we all went up to the rooms upstairs. Actually, it was just me, my sis and my one cousin. I don't know how it started, but suddenly a crazy pillowfight ensued. My cousins are all around the same age as my sister, so I was surrounded by kids. 30 minutes later, I crawled out of the room, sweat-covered and gasping for breath.

Just then, they called us all down to pray the rosary together. After the rosary, I tried connecting to the internet... but the connection there is so shitty. Totally pissed me off. I continued to try to get a stable connection, but the darn thing just wouldn't give me a break. Annoyed, I decided to go to bed and text Kay til I fell asleep.

When I woke up, they were all coming back from Church. For some reason, it felt too early for them to be back, turns out one of my cousins fainted from the heat. I felt it too, the whole day it felt like the world was on fire. After lunch we all went to Bacolod to drop our visitors at the port. They were heading to Zamboanga to visit their other relatives. It was just our luck that the AC in the van was acting up, so we were riding around in a makeshift oven. The only relief we had was afterwards, when we went to the mall. But by that time I was sweaty and smelly. Crap.

Anyway, I stayed behind and did some much needed "essentials" shopping. Toothpaste and stuff. Then I waited for Kay to get off work and we went home.

Tomorrow, Mom and Dad will be leaving for Guam. They're gonna have a short vacation there, then come back home on Friday for Lolo's Death Anniversary.

On the iPod Shuffle front:
I'll have to wait until Thursday before my money will arrive. Damn it.



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com