Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, July 15, 2005

Do the (iPod) Shuffle?

Continuation of Unexpected plot twists will be put on hold until later tonight...

I'm hardly an impulsive buyer, I hate wasting money on something I'd end up putting on a shelf and forgetting. My common practice is to thoroughly check reviews on the internet about that certain product, then if it looks promising, ask myself if I really, really want it. That's saved me quite a large number of pesos.

These past few days, the iPod Shuffle has been tickling my spending bone. I guess I consider myself to be quite the audiophile and it just seems natural to be drawn to the Shuffle's charms. It just so happens that today my budget will finallybe able to accomodate the purchase. So the past few hours have been spent in gadget review sites, reading every single detail possible.

Short story shortened, by the end of today, there should be an iPod Shuffle (512Mb-flavored) in my possession.

edit July 15, 2005 11:52 PM:
Ugh... What a load of crap. The money I'm supposed to have to buy the iPod hasn't arrived. Purchase will be postponed until further notice.



Post a Comment
 
© Timothy James Tupas 2005 All rights reserved
 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com